Monday, March 26, 2007

You say tendonitis I say tomato

So for my 100th post I would like to state that I do know how to spell tendonitis even though I have got it wrong every time in all my posts. I have sorted it all out now.

I have done a lot towards my recovery and I am nearly there, well that's how I feel today.

You can relive my adventures here.

Patella Tendonitis - Recovery
Patella Tendonitis - Recovery (2)
Patella Tendonitis - Recovery (3)
Patella Tendonitis - Recovery (4)
Patella Tendonitis - Recovery (5)
Patella Tendonitis - Recovery (6)
Patella Tendonitis - Recovery (7)
Patella Tendonitis - Recovery (8)
Patella Tendonitis - Recovery (9)
Patella Tendonitis - Recovery (10)
Patella Tendonitis - Recovery (11)
Patella Tendonitis - Recovery (12)
Patella Tendonitis - Recovery (13)
Patella Tendonitis - Recovery (14)

No comments: