Thursday, March 15, 2007

Show me the money - Site review

The reason I got into blogging was after reading about John Chow. His site is a blog the helps you make money online. His site makes a heck of a lot of money and it shows you everyway possible from ads to affiliates.

Although his site is all about making money and how to make money it is entertaining and compelling reading. Maybe that says more about me than it does about John Chow.

I sure want to make money but I would like people to read an enjoy my blog and that something John Chow has definitely managed to do.

He makes money but he does spread the love, you can review his blog and get a link back to your site. Nice!

Could I be the John Chow of Ireland???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looked for your email but did not see it so decided to ask via comment: I saw your review on John Chow's site today and wanted to know if you would be interested in a review. Please visit my site for for review exchange rules, let me know if you are interested in a review exchange.

RedTomato said...

i will take a look at your site and put together a review in the next day or so.

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You re, I guess , perhaps very interested to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The company incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I started to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a proper partner utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://uhazumuzy.digitalzones.com/ipykexit.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to become rich