Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The last week

It's been a very busy week. Well I turned 30. That was one major milestone. It was great to be honest, dinner, drinks, presents, I lived the dream. Litreally.

At the weekend I played football for the first time in years, since Peru, so nearly 2 years. It was great fun, but boy am I still aching now.

I did a 5 mile run and a 3 mile run. The fitness is coming back but I'm in the hard phase of building for almost scratch. Give it a few weeks and I should be over 10 miles.

And today I played golf. It was the first time I had stepped onto a golf course in about 7 years. I played better than expected and scored 95 on a championship course. Did I mention my old foe O'Malley beat me yet again. Another classic that went down to the very last putt where he held his nerve to win by a single stroke.

Now, it's time to rest.

No comments: