Monday, August 13, 2007

It's been a while

Ok, it's been ages since I last posted. Way too long, my apologies for that. It was a hectic weekend, Dublin were playing and beating Derry and we spent the rest of the day boozing. So about 3 oclock I definitely had enough. Meaning I could not take anymore without dying.

So I went on home, buying a lion bar and losing it in the 20 metre walk to the bus.

I slept and woke up feeling decidedly ropey and spent the next few hours in the recovery position. I then decided to bite the bullet and go for a run. It was the only guaranteed way to cure me, or perhaps kill me.

I did about 2.5 k and it was painful and unusual but I got to the end and I felt perkier, or to be honest slightly further form death's door.

Spent the rest of the day lolling about not able to do anything and would you believe today I feel pretty ropey still.

Roll on tuesday and recovery!

No comments: