Friday, August 22, 2008

More Running

I got out for a brief run tonight. I did a 3km run. It felt really comfortable and within myself. I was doing 5.30 kilometres which isn't particularly fast but it was good to go out and run and not struggle.

I put it down to the fact I have been out twice a week for the past 3 weeks, that really helps. Hopefully I can take it up a notch over the coming weeks and months.

I was running tonight, hooked up to my phone and not my iPod. I need to be contactable at all times at the moment, so I was listening to the radio on my phone. I think I might put some more music on it, because it is lighter than the iPod, so I can run with it in my pocket and I don't have to dig out my iPod armband.

I hope to get out tomorrow morning for a small run too. So I'm off to bed!

No comments: