Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Operation Freeflow

I was riding home as usual this evening and the traffic was terrible around Liffey Valley and all the way up the exit at the Foxhunter. If you know the area, you will know what sort of bottle neck it is.

So I was making my way up the slip road, indicating that I'm turning left at the top, I'm starting to accellerate, about to zip past the stationery right turning traffic when a car pulls out in front of me. You know the type, indicate as you move, don't look around, "but he hit me officer" types.

Anyway, I avoided him and then as I approaced the top of the road I got a chance to pass him as he was waiting for a filter. He then veers towards me, I have to avoid and stop as he drives around the corner. All this because he was on his mobile.

All this under the watchful eyes of the Garda standing there at the traffic lights! He just stood their and looked as a guy driving erratically on a mobile phone went past!

I just don't get!!!

No comments: