Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Back Running

I'm making a concerted effort to get back running in the last week or so. I hope to do a few races in the new year, I'll do the rest of the year to get in shape.

I've done 3 runs in the last week, two 3k runs and one 5k run. Each run was pretty slow around 16 minutes for the 3k and 30 minutes for the 5k. I'll bring that down substantially over the next month or so.

I was out last night, in the dark, in the wind, in the rain and the conditions were tough but they were tougher than the run. I've been using my phone as a music player and it took some getting used to and it meant taping the earphones in my ears which was uncomfortable to remove.

I've ordered a pair of wireless bluetooth headphones, I'll review them when they arrive.

No comments: